Motivate You Disability Fitness Services was born and developed from its sister company Motivate You Fitness & Personal Training (The Motivate You Group Pty Ltd) in 2007.
Due to the expansion and the broad range of services offered by the originating business, Motivate You Disability Fitness Services has become a separate business to consolidate this focus on the community sector.
Despite the development of a separate business, the essential elements have not been compromised. These include the emphasis on quality, outcomes, systems and safety. The business values are also a mirror image form the original company.
To promote Healthy Lifestyles to Agencies, Staff and People with Disabilities; providing quality and enjoyable exercise/physical activity options. Our Programs aim at addressing Obesity through a “Preventative Health” Approach.
What we are NOT about?
- Running “one –size fits all” Programs
- Running UNSAFE sessions
- Ignoring the needs of the Clients or the Organisation.
Reasons to use Motivate You Disability Fitness Services
- We are passionate about healthy outcomes for People with Disabilities
- Our trainers have extensive experience in working with People with Disabilities
- Our Programs are Safe.
- Programs are based on the latest research and recommendations
- We were named Winners, from 4500 nominations, in the 2011 NSW Telstra Business Award
- We were Finalists for Fitness Australia’s 2010 Fitness Business of the Year
- Our Programs are flexible and adaptable to organisations and clients
- We address systemic issues, instead of just “training”
- We have a strong educative focus
- Programs are fun!
- We take the hard work out of designing a program, saving you valuable time and money